“An independent shopping experience in Nottingham’s exciting Creative Quarter.”
Cobden Chambers is home to a number of exciting, creative businesses making and selling everything from quirky home accessories, to vintage and antique items, to boutique fashion, jewellery and music.
Based at the top of Pelham Street and comprised around a large central sun trap of a courtyard, Cobden Chambers is made up of Cobden Terraces and Cobden Place.
The Courtyard plays host to pop-up street food vendors, markets and street art, drawing visitors into the Chambers and creating a dynamic, vibrant atmosphere.
Take a walk through the gate, and discover a whole new side of Nottingham…
– precious and semi precious jewellery store with bespoke services available
Visit Facebook Page
– friendly and relaxed hair salon specialising in all aspects of cutting and colouring
– The Kiosk is inspired by cooking from around the world and serves up soul food with a warm welcome and some of the best coffee and cake around
With WIRED Cafe across from the courtyard and plenty of other independent cafes nearby
Feel free to sit down on the courtyard picnic tables with your own food
– We design experiences for individuals and organisations to transform their innovation capabilities through collaboration and user centred design
– Hosta Consulting is a Landscape Architecture consultancy offering practical and realistic greening solutions to enhance spaces